inReach Advantages for Enterprise Applications
Why select the inReach Satellite Communicator?
With DeLorme's powerful professional inReach device, full-featured back office, and flexible airtime plans, our sales and service experts build tailored solutions to meet all of our clients' two-way satellite communications and remote field worker monitoring needs.
- Expand on consumer functionality offering global two-way messaging, delivery confirmation and remote tracking
- Create customized systems that employees will value and rely on in locations beyond the reach of cellular signals
- Choose advanced features like one-minute tracking and the ability to direct SOS messages to your response team
- Optimize the value of your airtime plan with use-based pricing as compared to consumer message-based plans
- Increase your command center capabilities with team tracking, check-in
Let DeLorme experts guide you through the process of creating your own powerful global communications and tracking system. Select the device features that will best meet your team's needs and choose the enterprise airtime plan that will optimize your investment. DeLorme experts will set up everything to prepare for your team's inReach use.
"As firefighters in the wild land fire community we are always looking for way to do our jobs better and more safely. While the inReach device has its own parameters for use, it provides us with the ability to communicate in virtually any situation with 100% satellite coverage for any location. As a part of our communication arsenal of technologies, inReach has become a critical asset for BLM Colorado and increases our personnel's chances of staying out of harm?s way. If/when the emergency happens, I feel confident that we have the latest technology at our disposal."
Unaweep Wildland Fire Module
Upper Colorado River Fire Management Unit in Grand Junction, CO
Read the full case study.